Your main responsibilities will be
As Software Engineer you will be responsible for the implementation, development and maintenance of our product 'Miles'. You will be based in Puebla working in the first place as part of the project team for the implementation of our product Miles at the captive financing company of a major European car manufacturer located in Puebla, and in the future for other local/international projects within the Latin American market.
You will become part of our new hub serving the Latin American market, supported by experienced colleagues from other offices which will be relocated for a couple of years. You will be working closely with talented Analysts, Architects and consultants in an open work environment.
As front end enthusiast you will play a crucial role in building and rolling out our new front end solutions, both within the company and to our customers.
You will be able to use your expertise and skills to take responsibility in the following domains and expertise areas:
- developing new front end application modules or enhancing existing web components of our established solution Miles.
- building cutting edge consumer facing web sites based on our application platform.
As Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to have a broad responsibility OR to specialize in the domain of Front-end development using Angular framework.
Your interests and skills
You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT or equivalent.You have a passion for building state of the art web front-end applications.You have experience or a clear interest in Angular development and writing clean and testable code in ES5/6/TypeScript.You have knowledge of or experience with recent web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3/Sass/Less, web frameworks (Bootstrap, Material Design,...)You know what RESTful web services (JSON, XML,...) are and how to work with them.Knowledge of Reactive Programming and experience with RxJS is considered an asset.You are fluent in English & Spanish (spoken and written); knowledge of other languages is a plus.You are prepared to travel occasionally and you are prepared to spend several weeks at Sofico Belgium for training purposes.You are creative, responsible, pragmatic & flexible and have strong analytical skills. You take initiative and are a motivatedteam player. You work methodically and strive continuously for result and quality.
- The opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- Ongoing training and coaching to build and extend our people's skills.
- An attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience.
- Excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment.
- You will be part of
- The project team implementing Sofico’s product Miles at a captive financing company of a major European car manufacturer located in Puebla
- The new Sofico office aiming for expansion within the Latin American market.
Submit your CV and cover letter in English.