Come and tell us what you want to do and join an industry leader with offices in Sydney, Tokyo, Ghent, Utrecht and Avignon
We offer you
- the opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities
- the possibility to develop your full potential, by providing training and coaching
- an attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience and excellent benefits
We would like you to
- have several years of relevant experience with a vendor to the financial services industry or internal epxerience in the same industry.
- be able to collaborate, co-operate and enjoy working with a cohesive team
- be technically astute, with a strong understanding of RDBMS
- show attention to detail with great analytical skills
- be able to solve problems in a positive and effective manner.
- have a creative, but critical attitude and an analytical mind; you have the ability to understand needs and clearly translate them into solutions.
- care about the quality of your work.
- be a motivated team player, who is willing to take initiative
- show a willingness to travel, both locally and internationally
Your main responsibilities will be
- assist customers in the definition of their business requirements
- utilise analysis skills to perform gap analysis between a customer’s requirements and the capabilities of our 'Miles' software
- for each implementation, you will manage the delivery of an interdependant workstream, Reporting on progress, risk, change management, budget, resource management
- develop, size and document solutions which meet both the customer’s requirements and demonstrate industry best practice
- create change requests where enhancements to our 'Miles' software are required
- work with internal development resources to ensure the correct solution is provide by our systems
- perform handover to the customer, ensuring the quality of any delivered configuration
- deliver both proof of concept presentations and formal training courses for both functional and configuration training
- provide constructive feedback for our methodologies and procedures and actively participate in their refinement
- contribute to implementation reviews and lessons learned workshops
- undertake an active involvement in the development of the Product Reference databases, and identify and document potential internal developments to our 'Miles' software
- identify and assist in the development of opportunities where Sofico can add value, both internally and externally.
You will report to the project leader.
As Business Consultant you will also be involved in pre-sales & commercial activities.