Your main responsibilities will be
- Assist customers in the definition of their business requirements.
- Utilise analysis skills to perform gap analysis between a customer’s requirements and the capabilities of our 'Miles' software.
- For each implementation, you will manage the delivery of an interdependent workstream, reporting on progress, risk, change management, budget, resource management.
- Develop, size and document solutions which meet both the customer’s requirements and demonstrate industry best practice.
- Create change requests where enhancements to our 'Miles' software are required.
- Work with internal development resources to ensure the correct solution is provide by our systems.
- Perform handover to the customer, ensuring the quality of any delivered configuration.
- Deliver both proof of concept presentations and formal training courses for both functional and configuration training.
- Provide constructive feedback for our methodologies and procedures and actively participate in their refinement.
- Contribute to implementation reviews and lessons learned workshops.
- Undertake an active involvement in the development of the Product Reference databases, and identify and document potential internal developments to our 'Miles' software.
- Identify and assist in the development of opportunities where Sofico can add value, both internally and externally.
- You will report to the project leader. As Business Consultant you will also be involved in pre-sales & commercial activities.
Your interests and skills
- You have several years of relevant experience with a vendor to the financial services industry or internal experience in the same industry.
- You are able to collaborate, co-operate and enjoy working with a cohesive team.
- You are technically astute, with a strong understanding of RDBMS.
- You show attention to detail with great analytical skills.
- You are able to solve problems in a positive and effective manner.
- You have a creative, but critical attitude and an analytical mind; you have the ability to understand needs and clearly translate them into solutions.
- You care about the quality of your work.
- You are a motivated team player, who is willing to take initiative.
- You show a willingness to travel, both locally and internationally.
At Sofico you will get the opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech Company, all our Units have an end-to-end responsibility and are close to the customer. We provide ongoing training and coaching to build and extend our people's skills. We offer an attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience and excellent benefits.
We offer an exciting career with great growth opportunities and the possibility to develop your full potential.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Celeste on 0417 948 498.