Your main responsibilities will be
Sharing cars …
Sofico is expanding its activities in the shared mobility market. Together with BattMobiel, a Belgian based carsharing startup, Sofico will be creating a future proof car sharing software for both the private and business market.
We are hiring several talented developers (front end and back end) to rethink car sharing into an innovative and agile product.
… and knowledge
As a member of our brand-new development team, you will design and implement existing and future requirements for shared multi-mobility.
Depending on your preference there are opportunities to hone your skills in (but not limited to) following domains:
- Java EE7, Java8
- RDBMS (Oracle, SQLServer, MySql)
- OSGi, Jax-RS
- Kafka, Streamsets, Grafana, ELK-stack, Keycloak, Tyk
- Docker, (Docker Swarm), Kubernetes, Helm
- Bamboo, Jenkins, Gradle, Ant, Ansible
- Selenium, Junit
Developers with a specific or partial set of the required skills will be taken into consideration as well.
Your interests and skills
- You have a large interest in the mobility and automotive sector
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree in IT or equivalent
- You are passionate about innovative software solutions for businesses and consumers
- You are an experienced Angular/Xamarin and/or Java software engineer and have a passion for building state of the art cross-platform solutions
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of other languages (preferably Dutch) is a plus
- A chance to be part of a high-tech new generation car sharing solution
- A challenging job in a growing, international, high-tech company located in Ghent
- Lots of opportunities to extend your expertise or broaden your scope
- An attractive salary package, including a company car
- An exciting career with excellent growth opportunities and the possibility to develop your full potential, through training and coaching