Your main responsibilities will be
Do you want to build and design our next generation of application components and lift them to the cloud?
- Design and build next generation application components
- Enable cloud deployments of our applications
- Advise on the lift and shift of legacy components
- Keep up to speed with new evolutions within your area of expertise
- Build a knowledge base around Cloud practices and participate in information sessions to inform other teams about your practice
- Research and experiment to put new and upcoming technologies to the test
Your interests and skills
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT or equivalent
- Have several years of experience with Cloud technology
- Have experience with cloud providers such as Azure, AWS or Oracle Cloud
- Have experience with OpenShift, Cloud Foundry or similar stacks
- Be fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Be creative, responsible, pragmatic and flexible and have strong analytical skills. You take initiative and are a motivated team player.
- Work methodical and strive continuously for result and quality
- Be willing to travel occasionally
- The opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company
- Ongoing training and coaching to build and extend your skills
- An attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car and a fuel card.
- An exciting career with excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment where you can make your mark on the future of our organization