Your main responsibilities will be
Do you want to build and design our next generation of application components and lift them to the cloud?
- Design and build next generation application components.
- Enable cloud deployments of our applications.
- Advise on the lift and shift of legacy components.
- Keep up to speed with new evolutions within your area of expertise.
- Build a knowledge base around Cloud practices and participate in information sessions to inform other teams about your practice.
- Research and experiment to put new and upcoming technologies to the test.
Your interests and skills
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT or equivalent.
- Have several years of experience with Cloud technology.
- Have experience with cloud providers such as Azure, AWS or Oracle Cloud.
- Have experience with OpenShift, Cloud Foundry or similar stacks.
- Be fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Be creative, responsible, pragmatic and flexible and have strong analytical skills. You take initiative and are a motivated team player.
- Work methodical and strive continuously for result and quality.
- Be willing to travel occasionally.
- The opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- Ongoing training and coaching to build and extend your skills.
- An attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car and a fuel card.
- An exciting career with excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment where you can make your mark on the future of our organization.