Your main responsibilities will be
You are an experienced and committed DevOps Engineer excited to build a new hosting platform on several (virtual) servers with different functionalities.
You will also be involved in maintenance and continuity of the existing platform.
You will be responsible for:
- Design of the Linux environments
- Contribution to the security policy and execution accordingly
- Establishing management procedures
- Execution of system management tasks
- Design & optimization of CI/CD pipelines
- Management of data pipelines in a Kappa architecture
Your interests and skills
You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT or a solid background and experience in this matter.
You have experience with one or multiple of the following domains:
- Kubernetes & Helm
- Bamboo / Jenkins (X)
- Container technologies (open container initiative)
You are acquainted with Linux and virtualization
You have a strong focus on automation, monitoring and configuration management.
Knowledge of Dynatrace, Kafka & Grafana is a big plus.
You show strong analytical skills, take initiative and are a motivated team player.
Creativity and innovation are your second nature.
You are familiar with an agile way of working
You are willing to travel occasionally
- The opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- Ongoing training and coaching to build and extend your skills.
- An attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car and a fuel card.
- An exciting career with excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment where you can make your mark on the future of our organization.