Your main responsibilities will be
Be responsible for the ecosystem of tools supporting our development and operations teams. Ensure the smooth operation of our tooling landscape & advance it to the next level by looking out for new possibilities and products.
- You are the go-to guy for both development and operations teams for all matters related to DevOps tooling.
- You promote the adoption of DevOps tooling within teams and are always on the lookout to enhance the user experience.
- You love to get your hands dirt by developing an add-on for an Atlassian and similar products.
- You work closely together with development & business teams to introduce new projects and technologies into the DevOps tool chain you create and maintain.
- You gather performance best practices around the use of DevOps tooling and are not afraid to present these throughout the company.
- You keep up to speed with new evolutions within your area of expertise and establish the roadmap for your domain accordingly.
Your interests and skills
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT or equivalent.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with running and maintaining applications of the Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo) both on premise and via Cloud offerings on enterprise scale.
- You have experience with running and maintaining artifact servers such as Artifactory or Nexus.
- You have experience with Docker and related technologies.
- You have a good understanding about server infrastructure and operating systems.
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You are creative, responsible, pragmatic and flexible and have strong analytical skills. You take initiative and are a motivated team player.
- You work methodical and strive continuously for result and quality.
- You are willing to travel very occasionally.
- Get the opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- We provide ongoing training and coaching to build and extend our people's skills.
- Enjoy an attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car.
- Discover excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment where you can make your mark on the future of our organization.