Your main responsibilities will be
You will be part of a young and dynamic unit, responsible for the full range of services towards our customers. This includes prospection & presales, implementation projects, customer & core software enhancements, post go live support, account management etc.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the project governance, methodology and project delivery and implementation for internal and external customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND PROJECTS
- Implementation methodology as part of the project management practice:
Track the status of project deliverables and milestones supporting the adoption of the project lifecycle deliverables (stage gates, project dashboards…)
- Assist the Project Practice Lead in defining documenting and updating the project management processes, standards and governance
Contributing to quality reviews, and coordinating activities in support of quality objectives
- Project administration and tracking:
Support Project managers in
Disseminating project information according to defined timescales, methods and standards to identified stakeholders (project status reports,
Managing projects, using an appropriate software package i.e. MS Project
- Maintaining Change Requests and Risk Registers
- Processing project
Your interests and skills
Your interests and skills
- You are committed to continuous improvement; improving systems and processes to deliver relevant information for effective decision making
- You are able to establish relationships with a range of stakeholders to support the delivery of the stated objectives
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in both, Spanish and English
- You have a good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. (MS Project and Visio a plus)
- You have strong planning, coordination, organization, time-management abilities
- You are self-organizing; work well independently and in a team setting under time constraints
- You have a strong quality focus; ability to deliver complete and correct work, respecting project methodology practices and company house styles.
- You have business affinity with a customer service focus.
- You have a few years of experience in Project Management (e.g. PMO)
- You have a Master degree, preferably in economics, systems engineering or equivalent.
- Interest in learning more about IT processes as well as leasing and fleet management.
- Willingness to learn the basics of Sofico's product Miles to be able to perform better in the function of a project manager.
- You are prepared to travel (up to 50%).
- At Sofico you will get the opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- We provide ongoing training and coaching to build and extend our people's skills.
- We offer an attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience.
- You will get excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment.
Please send us your resume in English.