Your main responsibilities will be
Would you like to be involved in challenging projects, technical innovation, the realization of new ideas or solving complex problems?
As a Developer within Sofico you will be part of a dynamic team which has end to end responsibility to achieve its goals servicing our customers. The diverse task set of our teams will allow you to grow many of your competences being more technical, commercial, innovative, supporting or anything in between. Several opportunities await your enthusiasm and drive, during each of them you will be guided by field experts and motivated colleagues to ensure great results for you and our customers. There are always compelling and exciting projects to work on at Sofico varying over a wide range of domains and expertise areas:
- developing new modules or enhancing existing components of our established ERP solution Miles.
- working on our next generation service offering leveraging container technology.
- building data architectures including adaptive visualization components.
- building cutting edge consumer facing web sites based on our application platform.
Depending on your preference there are opportunities to expand your skills in (but not limited to) following domains:
- Java EE7, Java8
- RDBMS (Oracle, SQLServer, MySql)
- OSGi, Jax-RS
- GWT, SGWT
- Angular 2, PrimeNG, JSF, PrimeFaces
- Kafka, StreamSets
- Docker, CloudFoundry, OpenShif
Your interests and skills
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT or equivalent.
- You are passionate about innovative software solutions for businesses and consumers.
- You are an experienced Java software engineer and have a passion for building state of the art solutions in a Java Enterprise.
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- At Sofico you will get the opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- We provide ongoing training and coaching to build and extend our people's skills.
- We offer an attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car.
- You will get excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment.