Your main responsibilities will be
You like technical innovation, the realization of new ideas and solving complex problems? You want to grow and broaden your skills and to be involved in the different aspects of software development?
As a Developer within Sofico you will be part of a dynamic team which has end to end responsibility to achieve its goals servicing our customers. The diverse task set of our teams will allow you to grow many of your competences being more technical, commercial, innovative, supporting or anything in between. Several opportunities await your enthusiasm and drive, during each of them you will be guided by field experts and motivated colleagues to ensure great results for you and our customers. There are always compelling and exciting projects to work on at Sofico varying over a wide range of domains and expertise areas:
- developing new modules or enhancing existing components of our established ERP solution Miles
- working on our next generation service offering leveraging container technology
- building data architectures including adaptive visualization components
- building cutting edge consumer facing web sites based on our application platform
Depending on your preference there are opportunities to hone your skills in (but not limited to) following domains:
- Java EE7, Java8
- RDBMS (Oracle, SQLServer, MySql)
- OSGi, Jax-RS
- GWT, SGWT
- Angular 2, PrimeNG, JSF, PrimeFaces
- Kafka, StreamSets
- Docker, CloudFoundry, OpenShif
Your interests and skills
- You have a Bachelor or Masterdegree in IT or equivalent.
- You are passionate about innovative software solutionsfor businesses and consumers
- You are an experienced Java software engineer and have a passion for building state of the art solutions in a Java Enterprise
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- A challenging job in a growing, international, high-tech company
- Lots of opportunities to extend your expertise or broaden your scope
- An attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car and fuel card.
- An exciting career with excellent growth opportunities and the possibility to develop your full potential, by providing training and coaching.