Your main responsibilities will be
You are a committed System Engineer excited to maintain the current infrastructure and help improving the set-up.
Together with you colleagues you will be in charge of networks, workstations, servers & hardware, support of users, implementation and management of internal software systems, security, back-ups...
You will be responsible for:
- Design of the Linux environments
- Execution of system management tasks
- Support in the switch to cloud technology
- Contribution to the security policy and execution accordingly
- Establishing management procedures
Your interests and skills
You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT or a solid background and experience in this matter.
You have a strong interest in all round IT-support: hardware, Linux, networks, firewalls, ...
You are acquainted with Linux and virtualization
You have a strong focus on automation, monitoring and configuration management.
You show strong analytical skills, take initiative and are a motivated team player.
Creativity and innovation are your second nature.
You are familiar with an agile way of working
You are willing to travel occasionally
- The opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company near Ghent.
- Ongoing training and coaching to build and extend your skills.
- An attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car and a fuel card.
- An exciting career with excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment where you can make your mark on the future of our organization.