Your main responsibilities will be
Do you like to analyze complex problems in order to devise suitable solution for our customer's problems.
- Provide post-implementation project support; working closely with our Business Consultants.
- Be involved in software testing activities, guaranteeing the quality of our software and ensure the correct interpretation of new functionalities.
- Depending on your interest, you will be more committed to the functional side and / or the more technical side.
Your interests and skills
- You obtained recently a Master degree.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You are a teamplayer with excellent communication skills and a clear customer focus.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You have affinity with or a strong interest in IT.
- You are willing to follow training.
- We offer you an opportunity within a growing, international company with headquarters in Zwijnaarde and offices in Sydney, Tokyo, Avignon and Houten.
- We offer an extensive training and numerous growth opportunities in a dynamic and challenging work environment.
- We offer an attractive salary package including a company car.