Your main responsibilities will be
As a Project Manager within Sofico you will be part of a dynamic team which has end to end responsibility to achieve its goals servicing our customers. You will manage extensive software implementation projects with a duration of 1-2 years, a budget of USD 2M – 5M and a project team of 5-15 team members.
Your interests and skills
- Have a university degree (or equivalent), preferable in economics.
- Minimum 5 years Project Management experience.
- Previous experience managing a team size of 5-15 people for a period longer than 12 months.
- You have extensive experience with ERP implementation projects and you have an excellent insight in (financial) business processes.
- Experience with multiple work streams, some of which are co-owned by the end customer.
- You have a thorough knowledge and experience with the different phases of a software implementation project: from pre-sales phase till go-live; including: requirement analysis, configuration, development, migration, testing etc…. You are able to maintain an overview of the different phases and manage the implementation of different modules simultaneously.
- You have thorough experience with project management and project management methodologies (PM Bok, Agile, PMP, Scrum Certified).
- You have excellent organization skills, an analytical mind, a strong commercial awareness and you are diplomatic.
- You have a helico view as well as pragmatic approach.
- Although not essential, experience and/or knowledge in data migration; Distributed development; JIRA, Confluence and MSP software exposure
- You are passionate about innovative software solutions for businesses and consumers;
- Care about the quality of your work.
- Be a motivated team player, who is willing to take initiative.
- Speak Business level Japanese fluently. Basic level of understanding in English is also essential. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Be willing to travel within Japan as well as internationally (up to 50%).
- The opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- An exciting career with excellent growth opportunities and the possibility to develop your full potential, by providing training and coaching.
- An attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including commuting allowance.
- 20 days paid Leave (pro–rata for your first year)
- Social insurance.