Your main responsibilities will be
Are you a Quality Engineer specialized in Test Automation? Want to help us manage an ecosystem of test automation tools supporting our development and operations teams?
As a Quality Engineer specialized in Test Automation at Sofico you will be responsible for the ecosystem of test automation tools supporting our development and operations teams. It is your mission to ensure the adoption and future growth of our test automation platform which governs over the functional and technical quality of our products.
- You are the go-to guy for both development and operations teams for all matters related to test automation
- You promote the adoption of test automation tooling within teams and are always on the lookout to enhance and optimize where needed.
- You love to get your hands dirt by creating additional test scripts to increase the test coverage of our applications.
- You work with customers to establish our test automation tool suite on their environment and cater for the specific needs of the customer.
- You gather best practices around test automation and are not afraid to present these throughout the company.
- You leverage the test automation platform to monitor performance metrics as well as functional metrics.
- You keep up to speed with new evolutions within your area of expertise and establish the roadmap for your domain accordingly.
Your interests and skills
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT or equivalent.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with running and maintaining test automation landscapes.
- You have previous experience with Selenium or similar technology.
- You have experience with running test automation using on premise infrastructure as well as cloud services (SauceLabs, BrowserStack).
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You are creative, responsible, pragmatic and flexible and have strong analytical skills. You take initiative and are a motivated team player.
- You work methodical and strive continuously for result and quality.
- You are willing to travel very occasionally.
- Get the opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- We provide ongoing training and coaching to build and extend our people's skills.
- Enjoy an attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car.
- Discover excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment where you can make your mark on the future of our organization.