Your main responsibilities will be
Are you a reporting and Big Data enthusiast? Discover our customers' data story and provide them with business insights by building tailored visualization based on data intelligence.
- Build Reporting and Big Data solutions under guidance of a senior expert.
- Present solutions based on our platform towards customers and project teams.
- Keep up to speed with new evolutions within your area of expertise.
- Help building a knowledge base around Reporting and Big Data practices and participate in information sessions to inform other teams about your practice.
- Research and experiment to put new and upcoming technologies to the test.
As a Reporting and Big Data Enthusiast at Sofico you will be responsible to build, extend and maintain implementations of our Data platform supporting our ERP software solution. It is your mission to leverage Reporting and Big Data tools to provide purpose built services and solutions towards our customers. You will work together in a team to provide end to end data solutions to our customers by discovering and implementing their data story, building tailored visualization assets, modelling efficient data pipelines, provide business insights based on data intelligence and much more.
Your interests and skills
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT or equivalent.
- Have some experience with one or more of the following tools & technologies:
- Pentaho, JasperSoft, Qlik, Talend, SSRS, Crystal Reports, D3.
- Kafka, StreamSets, Debezium.
- Spark, R, Hadoop, Storm, Drill.
- Be fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Be creative, responsible, pragmatic and flexible and have strong analytical skills. You take initiative and are a motivated team player. You work methodical and strive continuously for result and quality.
- Be willing to travel occasionally.
- The opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- Ongoing training and coaching to build and extend your skills.
- An attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car.
- Excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment where you can make your mark on the future of our organization.