Your main responsibilities will be
Would you like to be involved in challenging projects, technical innovation and the realization of our customer's data story by building tailored visualization assets to provide business insights based on data intelligence?
- Architect the evolution of our Reporting and Big Data platform to meet the future needs of our customers.
- Guide and assist customers to find their data stories and determine the right Reporting and Big Data strategy accordingly.
- Assist other teams to incorporate Reporting and Big Data use cases into our applications.
- Coach and support junior Reporting and Big Data enthusiasts part of your team as well as other teams
- Present solutions based on our Reporting and Big Data platform towards customers.
- Keep up to speed with new evolutions within your area of expertise and establish the roadmap for your domain accordingly.
- Build a knowledge base around Reporting and Big Data practices and organize information sessions to inform other teams about your practice.
Your interests and skills
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT or equivalent.
- Have substantial experience with Reporting and Big Data architecture and tools.
- Have hands on and relevant experience with several of the following tools & technologies:
- Pentaho, JasperSoft, Qlik, Talend, SSRS, Crystal Reports, D3
- Kafka, StreamSets, Debezium
- Spark, R, Hadoop, Storm, Drill
- Have applied Lambda and Kappa architectural principles in your data solutions.
- Be able to design solutions for (private) cloud, on-premise and hybrid deployments.
- Be fluent in English, knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Be creative, responsible, pragmatic and flexible and have strong analytical skills.
- Take initiative, work methodical and strive continuously for result and quality.
- Be willing to travel occasionally.
- The opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- Ongoing training and coaching to build and extend your skills.
- An attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car.
- Excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment where you can make your mark on the future of our organization.