Your main responsibilities will be
As a Developer within Sofico you will be part of a dynamic team which has end to end responsibility to achieve its goals servicing our customers. The diverse task set of our teams will allow you to grow many of your competences being more technical, commercial, innovative, supporting or anything in between. Several opportunities await your enthusiasm and drive, during each of them you will be guided by field experts and motivated colleagues to ensure great results for you and our customers. As front end expert you will play a crucial role in building and rolling out our new front end solutions, both within the company and to our customers.
You will be able to use your expertise and skills to take responsibility in the following domains and expertise areas:
- developing new front end application modules or enhancing existing web components of our established ERP solution Miles.
- coaching junior developers and performing code reviews.
- building cutting edge consumer facing web sites based on our application platform.
Depending on your preference there are opportunities to expand your skills in (but not limited to) following domains:
Java JEE development; Web development with Angular, SmartGWT or JSF/PrimeFaces; Mobile development with Xamarin; Cloud platforms, Docker, OSGI and Microservices
Your interests and skills
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT.
- You are an experienced software engineer and have a passion for building state of the art web front-end applications.
- You have proven experience in Angular development and writing clean and testable code in ES5/6/TypeScript.
- You are a true believer of Reactive Programming and have experience with RxJS.
- You have knowledge of or experience with recent web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3/Sass/Less, web frameworks (Bootstrap, Material Design,...) and web development tools (Firefox Developer Tools, Chrome DevTools,...).
- You know what RESTful web services (JSON, XML,...) are and how to work with them.
- Knowledge of or experience with tools such as Node.js, NPM, GIT or Maven is essential.
- You are fluent in English.
- A challenging job in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- Lots of opportunities to extend your expertise or broaden your scope.
- An attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car and fuel card.
- An exciting career with excellent growth opportunities and the possibility to develop your full potential, by providing training and coaching.