Your main responsibilities will be
Come share your ambitions with us and become a part of the industry leader for automotive finance, leasing, fleet and mobility management software with offices in Ghent (Belgium), Sydney (Australia), Tokyo (Japan), Avignon (France), Houten (The Netherlands) and Puebla (Mexico).
You will be part of a dynamic multidisciplinary unit, responsible for the full range of services towards our clients. This includes implementation projects, customer & core software enhancements, post go live support, account management.
You will be based in Puebla working in the first place as part of the project team for the implementation of our product Miles at the captive financing company of a major European car manufacture located in Puebla, and in the future for other local/international projects within the Latin American market.
As Business Consultant you will be involved in software implementation projects. You will help our customers think about their present and future situation and facilitate the optimization of business processes and improve operational efficiencies. You will translate requirements into functional analyses and internally follow up developments, perform tests and implement the roll out of new developments.
You will become part of our new hub serving the Latin American market,supported by experienced colleagues from other offices which will be relocated for a couple of years. You will be working closely with talented Analysts, Architects and consultants in an open work environment. Together you realize a solution with focus on the end users. You will be involved as of the project start to ensure you understand all work streams and the impact on your responsibilities. You will be working closely with customers and subject matter experts to analyze information, gather business & technical requirements, understand business process etc.
You will rapidly be given responsibilities in your project and team and will take up a leading role among consultants.
Your interests and skills
- You have a strong knowledge of financial-, accounting and business processes and ideally also have experience in leasing (retail, fleet, equipment leasing). You combine this with a strong interest in ERP implementation.
- You have a Master degree in Economics, IT, Engineering or equivalent.
- You are able to master technical and business subjects in order to identify the best solution for our customers. You are IT literate with a strong background in large implementation projects.
- You have the ability to quickly absorb and understand the customer’s business, think creatively and come up with innovative solutions to business problems. You have a strong analytical mind, a commercial attitude; you are dynamic, positive, organized, flexible and service-oriented. You are an excellent team player and have strong interpersonal skills. You are a self-starter able to achieve your objectives within a complex multi-disciplinary environment.
- You have excellent communication, presentation and writing skills. You are fluent in English and Spanish.
- You have gained seniority in business consulting and have a proven track record of leading other consultants.
- You are an excellent planner with excellent time management; you are flexible, stress-resistant and a go-getter.
- You have a good understanding of relational databases and have a good insight in SQL.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Jasper Reports or Crystal Reports is a plus.
- You will be part of
- the project team implementing Sofico’s product Miles where you will take up a leading role among the consultants.
- The new Sofico office aiming for expansion within the Latin American market.
- At Sofico you will get the opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- We provide ongoing training and coaching to build and extend our people's skills, including an intensive training program abroad at our Belgium office.
- We offer an attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience.
- You will get excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment.
Please submit your CV in English.