Your main responsibilities will be
Would you like to be involved in challenging projects, technical innovation, the realization of new ideas or solving complex problems?
As a Developer within Sofico you will be part of a dynamic team which has end to end responsibility to achieve its goals servicing our customers. The diverse task set of our teams will allow you to grow many of your competences being more technical, commercial, innovative, supporting or anything in between. Several opportunities await your enthusiasm and drive, during each of them you will be guided by field experts and motivated colleagues to ensure great results for you and our customers.
Depending on your preference there are opportunities to expand your skills in (but not limited to) following domains:Java JEE, SmartGWT, JSF, PrimeFaces, Angular 2, Docker, Selenium, JUnit, Ant, Bamboo, Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Xamarin, JQuery,..
Your interests and skills
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT.
- You are an experienced mobile software engineer and have a passion for building state of the art web front-end applications.
- You have proven experience with native app development for Android and iOS; knowledge of Xamarin is considered as a plus.
- You know what RESTful web services (JSON, XML,...) are and how to work with them.
- Experience with XML and SQL (MS SQL Server or Oracle PL/SQL) is desirable.
- Knowledge of or experience with tools such as GIT, HockeyApp and Bitrise is an asset.
- You are fluent in English.
- A challenging job in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- Lots of opportunities to extend your expertise or broaden your scope.
- An attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car and fuel card.
- An exciting career with excellent growth opportunities and the possibility to develop your full potential, by providing training and coaching.