Your main responsibilities will be
You will be part of a young and dynamic unit which has end to end responsibility to achieve its goals of servicing our customers. The team’s responsibilities include prospecting & presales, implementation projects, creating / enhancing components in our software platform Miles, aftersales support, account management, etc.
As a Technical Consultant you will work closely with customers and subject matter experts to analyze information, gather and document business & technical requirements, provide guidance and advice to customers and co-workers, etc.
As a Technical Consultant you have the opportunity to have a broad responsibility OR to specialize in some of the following responsibilities:
- Perform data analysis to choose optimal solutions for importing data into the Miles system
- Define and setup batch processes for import/export of data in Miles
- Prepare SQL queries used in Business Intelligence and Reporting solutions
- Work with Sofico consultants on tasks such as data migration, shell scripting, database tuning, machine / environment / database installations, SQL scripting, etc...
- Analyze customer technical requirements and translate into configuration solutions
- Application setup and maintenance (Sofico test environments and supporting customers with their environments)
Your interests and skills
Your interests and skills
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree in IT, engineering or equivalent
- You are fluent in English & Spanish
- You are stress-resistant, flexible and eager to learn
- You have a client-focused attitude; you are dynamic, creative, service-oriented and have excellent communication skills
- You are a problem-solver and have a strong analytical mind
- You act with determination; you are an excellent team player, but also able to work autonomously
- You have strong SQL skills, knowledge of Unix/Linux and relational Databases, Oracle and/or XML
- Experience with ERP software and requirements analyses is a plus
- Experience in Data Migration (C-code, UNIX scripts, Java, SQL, Staging tables) is a plus
- Experience in Business Intelligence (JasperReports, JasperSoft BI, SRSS, Cognos, Crystal Reports, BO) is a plus
- Knowledge of financial and accounting processes is a plus
- You are prepared to travel (depending on the role in the project up to 50%)
- At Sofico you will get the opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- We provide ongoing training and coaching to build and extend our people's skills.
- We offer an attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience.
- You will get excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment.
Please submit your resume in English.