Your main responsibilities will be
For our office in Zwijnaarde, Ghent, we are looking for a motivated trainer / content writer to join our multi-disciplinary team. You will work together with the training manager and learning / career coaches.
- Are you willing to take up the challenge to work closely with subject matter experts and to translate complex and technical topics into easy-to-read and user-friendly articles / e-learning content?
- Are you eager to use your excellent written and verbal communication skills to create and develop new training collaterals, learning plans and training programs?
- Are you passionate about transferring your knowledge to your colleagues or to customers through training courses, workshops and brown bag sessions?
- Do you enjoy assisting and coaching other people in giving training?
- Do you expect your colleagues to be disciplined, organized, driven by results, pro-active, customer-focused, flexible, team players?
- Are you willing to travel to our clients abroad?
Your interests and skills
- Preferably, you have a master degree in languages.
- You have excellent writing and oral skills (English and Dutch); good knowledge of German is a plus.
- Your spelling and grammar is impeccable.
- It is your second nature to research, organize and learn.
- You value networking with other colleagues in the organization. You are a team player with an excellent social attitude; you are open-minded and communicative.
- You are experienced or have some first experiences in:
- proofreading and editing online content
- creating content: how-to guides, FAQs, training collaterals, manuals, e-learning animations and training videos
- giving training to mixed audiences (end users and development-oriented trainees) with different levels of expertise (beginner / intermediate / advanced)
- a diverse and challenging job
- the opportunity to extend your skills through ongoing training and coaching
- a cool team of passionate employees across the globe ready to welcome you in the world of leasing and fleet and mobility management
- an attractive and competitive salary in line with your knowledge, competences and experience
- a dynamic work environment in a leading, fast-growing, international, high-tech company
Submit your CV AND cover letter to convince us of your writing skills.