Wat ga je doen?
Would you like to be involved in challenging projects in an international context?
You will support our project managers in the new and ongoing projects both internally as externally.
Possible tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist the project managers in reviewing, approval and prioritizing of new projects
- Follow up status reporting from project leads, through the reporting dashboard as well as personally and writing project reviews.
- Regularly perform consistency and quality checks ensuring that projects run smoothly and project data is up to date and remains in sync in the various tools.
- Ensure timely intervention by providing feedback to Project Managers when there are roadblocks within a project and develop plans to prevent these roadblocks in the future
- Assist the PMO in updating documentations when processes or functions change
- Assist the PMO and the IT team with implementing, testing and the roll out of software and tools within the Project and Portfolio Management Software Package.
- Assist in the training for Project Management Methods and Tools
Wat kun je?
- Master's degree or equivalent
- 2 years working experience with implementation projects within an IT- environment, specific experience with ERP software is a PLUS
- You are a natural planner, coordinator and multi-tasker of different projects
- You can prepare and interpret schedules, budgets and resource allocations
- You are analytically strong and able to track project metrics against a baseline and prepare well-informed project reviews
- You seek opportunities to make a contribution, rather than passively awaiting assignments
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, to communicate with project leaders and the project teams
- You are competent in MSP, Excel and Power Point, Jira Knowledge is a plus
- The opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company
- Ongoing training and coaching to build and extend your skills.
- An attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car and a fuel card.
- An exciting career with excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment where you can make your mark on the future of our organization.