Your main responsibilities will be
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary team that is delivering creative and complex software solutions to our customers in the world of leasing, fleet and mobility management ?
Are you eager to pick up the role of Test/QA Engineer, closely working together with our business consultants and developers, testing our deliveries and improving our test process ?
Well, look no further. As Test/QA Engineer, you will be part of a multidisciplinary unit where we work agile, where we have all profiles in-house to be able to service our customers and where we promote true entrepreneurship. Moreover, you will be part of a testing community that cuts across different units, providing the possibility to share experiences and make conventions where you feel this is useful.
You will be based in The Netherlands (Houten, near Utrecht), but you will be in contact with your colleagues in Belgium and peers across all of our 8 locations around the globe.
Your main contributions will be:
- You will define functional test scenarios for new modules, write test-scripts and test new functionalities - therefore you will have to acquire an excellent knowledge of the leasing business and our product Miles. You will support and inform colleagues about new functionality issues.
- You will help your colleagues in improving the quality of the process from intake to process and safeguard the proper application of what was agreed upon (from quality of specifications to quality of testing and documentation) .
- Release management: you will contribute to the planning of the code stop to ensure the on-time delivery of the new version.
- You will monitor the development process; consult analysts to guarantee the right interpretation of functionalities.
- You will setup and maintain test scripts for test automation
Your interests and skills
- Have a background (Master or Bachelor) degree in IT, engineering, economics or equivalent.
- Have at least between 2 to 5 years of experience in (functional) software testing.
- Have experience with structured testing, test techniques and test methodologies (Tmap, ISTQB certified,…).
- Are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch, French, German or another European language is a plus.
- Are stress-resistant, flexible and eager to learn.
- Have a client-focused attitude; you are dynamic, creative, service-oriented and have excellent communication skills.
- Are a problem-solver and have a strong analytical mind.
- Are above all a team player who takes ownership over his/her own work.
It is a plus if you have experience with
- Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Test management and test automation tools
- ERP software
- Our leasing, fleet management and mobility business